SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
THE 505 CLUBMED TURKS AND CAICOS VACATION SWEEPSTAKES
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase chances of winning. Must be 21 or older to enter.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of The 505 ClubMed Turks and Caicos Vacation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is LW MSU LLC (“LW” or “Sponsor”), whose address is 21031 Ventura Blvd, Suite 550, Woodland Hills, CA 91364.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on March 8, 2023 at 9:00 AM CT and ends at 11:59 PM CT on May 1, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must be received by the Sponsor within the Sweepstakes Period to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States residing in Missouri who are 21 years of age or older as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. LW, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, and any of their respective employees, officers, directors, or referral partners (“Related Entities”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, and spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER. Eligible individuals can enter into and participate in the Sweepstakes (“Entrants”) through one of the following ways:
(a) All eligible individuals who are current tenants of The 505 Apartments located at 505 E. St. Louis Street, Springfield, MO 65806 (“The 505”) as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period that renew their tenancy at The 505 during the Sweepstakes Period will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes upon completion of their renewal. All other eligible individuals who complete and submit a lease application for tenancy at The 505 for August 2023 through July 2024 and enter into a lease for such tenancy during the Sweepstakes Period will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes upon submission of their application. All required information listed on the respective application and lease must be provided by the applicant for in order for the applicant to be entered in the Sweepstakes, which may include, without limitation, the following information about the applicant: first and last name, street address, city, state, and zip code of residence, email address, primary telephone number (area codes included), and date of birth.
(b) Alternatively, any eligible individual may enter via mail-in method by handwriting their first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address, primary telephone number (area codes included), and date of birth on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and mailing it in a properly stamped #10 envelope to the Sponsor at 505 E. St. Louis Street, Springfield, MO 65806. All mail-in entries must be post-marked no later than five days before the date the Sweepstakes Period ends and received by the Sponsor by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be included among the eligible entries in in the Sweepstakes. Photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, automated, mass entries and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS. Each eligible individual may enter the Sweepstakes through either the application process or the alternate mail-in methods described above, but only one entry per eligible individual is permitted. Multiple entries submitted for on Entrant will not be accepted and an Entrant’s attempts to enter multiple times may disqualify all entries submitted by such Entrant. Any Entrant attempting to submit multiple Sweepstakes entries will result in the Entrant being disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the holder of the email account associated with the entry. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the applicable internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the registrations or the holder of an email account shall be determined by LW in its sole, reasonable discretion, and LW reserves the right to disqualify any persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor once submitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or mutilated entries. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entry forms deemed by the Sponsor to contain incomplete or illegible printed information will be ineligible.
- There is one prize available in the Sweepstakes consisting of all-inclusive accommodations for the Winner and one guest for four consecutive nights at ClubMed Turkoise located in Turks and Caicos from July 20, 2023 through July 25, 2023 and a $665.00 flight voucher (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $3,049.86. All other expenses and costs associated with the Prize that are not explicitly described in these Official Rules as part of the Prize, including, without limitation, taxes, tips, entertainment, ground transportation, and other travel costs, are the Winner’s sole responsibility. The Winner shall assume sole responsibility for all costs associated with the Prize, including but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, fees, surcharges, or other expenses that arise out of the Prize. ClubMed Turkoise is not responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of entries, the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or the selection of the Winner.
- WINNER SELECTION. The Entrant whose entry is selected as the potential winner of the Prize (the “Winner”) will be selected via a random drawing, which will take place within the 10 day period immediately following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE. The Winner will be notified via the primary telephone number and/or email address listed on his or her entry form within five days of the date such Winner is selected. After being notified of his or her selection, the Winner will be required to submit completed winner verification documentation within five days of receiving notification of selection as the Winner. The winner verification documentation will be sent to the email address listed on the Winner’s entry form. The Winner’s failure to complete and timely return the winner verification documentation may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. The Winner may waive his or her right to receive the Prize. The Prize is nonassignable and nontransferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of with a value that is equal to or greater than the value of the Prize. The Winner is solely responsible for reporting and the payment of any taxes on the Prize resulting from his or her acceptance, receipt, and use of the Prize. The Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return any required affidavit or release within the time designated, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of LW, result in a Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and the award of the Prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an Entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name on LW’s website, LW promotional materials, including, but not limited to LW promotional materials which may appear on television, print radio, internet, and social media without limitation or further compensation. Following the Sponsor’s selection, notification, and verification of the Winner and the Winner’s acceptance of the Prize, the Winner’s name may be posted on LW’s website or otherwise publicly disclosed by or on behalf of LW. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that if the Winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required documentation, is found to have violated these Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to a subsequently selected winner.
- General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant releases LW, any other promotional sponsors or prize providers of the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners, and agents (the “Releasees”) from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss, or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive an entry due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Each Entrant understands and agrees that the Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the announcement of the Prize. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes), and each Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Save for cases of death or personal injury caused by negligence, each Entrant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims, damages, actions , liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of the representations, warranties, or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of the Prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- PUBLICITY CONSENT. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the outcome of the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant also consents to the use by LW and its affiliates of his or her name, voice, picture, and likeness for charitable, educational, advertising, and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant gives his or her express permission to be contacted by LW by telephone, email, and/or postal mail for information related to the Sweepstakes and marketing products related to The 505 or otherwise relevant to the Sponsor’s business.
- CHOICE OF LAW; SEVERABILITY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and LW, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Missouri or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Missouri. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- LW reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical, or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials and to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by LW. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of LW which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, LW reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period, LW reserves the right to award the Prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND Contact INFORMATION. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Winning a Prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. A copy of these Official Rules or the name of the final Winner (when the name is announced by the Sponsor) may be obtained at The 505 leasing office or by emailing such request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other questions regarding the Sweepstakes should also be directed to email@example.com.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.